To stand still is to move back. No matter the circumstances, there is always a room for improvement. Duh! Even for sweeping changes – a quantum leap in Admin Experience!
We listen very carefully to your priceless comments and we value our common talks about EasyDCIM dearly. We believe that a great system is the perfect combination of our collective ideas and experiences. In one of our recent publications we have mentioned that running your own data center is a challenging task – that is true. But together we will make it really simple and trouble-free! How can we achieve that? With a true milestone in the history of our control panel named proudly EasyDCIM v1.4.0!
Undoubtedly, you are now wondering what is so extraordinary in the latest version of EasyDCIM that made us call this release groundbreaking. Starting with v1.3.0, we initiated a fresh approach to further development of our system – focused clearly on the way you interact with EasyDCIM and the way it influences your daily work. How you use it to achieve your goals, the way it helps you overcome business problems and the time you spend to make desired things happen. This is our target, to make your business day much more productive!
Under the banners of Admin Experience and v1.4.0 we have:
- Redesigned the UI of the entire system – making it much more user-friendly and intuitive
- Prepared new, fully responsive design for mobile devices
- Improved performance and reduced loading time of pages
- Added fresh features related to e.g. item types, VLANs, automation, orders, and servers
- Enhanced many technical aspects of the system
These are just the highlights of the most important changes and we are well aware of the fact that you would love to learn more, and you definitely will! In the upcoming days, we will prepare a few more Blog articles about new, ingenious functionalities introduced in the EasyDCIM v1.4.0, like the brand new menu with updated navigation, enhanced forms, adding devices, usability improvements, design changes and more!
Last but not least, we have also released two new versions of our modules:
- OS Installation For EasyDCIM 1.1.0 with tons of new features mostly designed for the NOC-PS submodule
- IP Address Management For EasyDCIM 1.5.1 with updated subnet & pool summary and several improvements connected strictly with IP subnets
Before this article becomes way too long, just check out some of the hottest screenshots of EasyDCIM v1.4.0 below and visit our changelog to learn more!
Eager to perform the update of your current installation? Download our free Updater Script or simply ask our Team for assistance. As always, stay tuned for more information and Blog articles coming out soon. Do not forget to share your feedback about your new EasyDCIM!